- Faculty and Staff
- Forms and Links
The Thesis Oral Exam Procedure for Master Program
1.When the examination topic and date are confirmed,
Please input the thesis topic and advisor at [Student Information System], then print out three sheets which are (1)The Advisor’s Recommendation Letter, (2)Approval Sheet for Degree Examination Committee, (3)Examination Grading Sheet and (4)Thesis Academic Ethics and Authentication of Originality Statement from the system, respectively.
2. Please submit the following forms 10 days before the oral exam( to E1-243 Lecture Mikihuang):
(2) Please fill google forms (Link) and confirm with Lecture Miki Huand(E1-243).
(3) Application Form for Master Thesis title and abstract (2023 fall admission)
(4) The Advisor's Recommendation Letter (Print from [Student Information System])
(6)Thesis/Dissertation Turnitin Similarity Report( For the rules of the comparison percentage(%)：<30% (except for "experimental methods" and "reference"))
(7)Transcript for all semesters (Need to complete 24 credits course).
(8)-1 Complete "Seminar (1)", "Seminar (2)" and "Special Seminar in Engineering".(for old student e.g. M109~~/D109~~)
(8)-2 Complete "Special Seminar in Engineering(1)" and "Special Seminar in Engineering(2)".(for new student e.g. M110~~/D110~~)
(10) Pass Intermediate level of the GEPT or other same level of English test( Please find the attached file ) and submit the official transcript English test.
3. The procedure of applying for the oral exam fee is as follows: The staff of accounting business on Miss Lin (ext.#3631) .
(1)Downloading the File, the application form for the oral examination fee & the traffic allowance (English version ), gets a permit by your advisor to sign for the actual expense of the oral defense document. Then, submit your application form to the department’s accountant for a registration procedure of the finacil & managerial accounting.
Under some situation , especially the period of the sever COVID-19 pandemic has different types of payment in ttaffic allowance . Notice of the type of Thesis / Dissertation Defense :
A. By video conference : The payment of the transportation on other Institute is (NTD=)0.
B. On-site meeting : The payment of the transportation on other Institute is depands on the standard list of application form.
4. The day of oral exam
(1) Confirm and sign the document of oral examination fee to per committee:
V(i) Inquiring of per committee about the certain form of their personal information and bank accounts.
(2) Approval Sheet for Degree Examination Committee need to be signed by all committee members.
(3) Submit Examination Grading Sheet to committee members.
5. Submit the following sheets within five days after the oral test.
(1) Return ''signed'' Approval Sheet for Degree Examination Committee and Examination Grading Sheet to Lecturer Huang ( #6542 Office: E1-243)
(2) Return the form of oral exam fee in having been applied reimbursement , a list of bank accounts to the staff of accounting business on Miss Lin (ext.#3631).
6. Graduation Procedure
(1). Please fill the student information form on page(https://mse.ntust.edu.tw/p/423-1019-1414.php?Lang=zh-tw).
(2). Please go to the Student System to print out the School Leaving Form.
(3). Submit one paperback thesis copy light green to Lecturer Huang ( #6542 Office: E1-243) , and one hardback thesis copy (black) to the library.
(4).Please discuss withthe graduates for thesis/dissertation embargo in advance.
7. Related Forms
(6) Department Leaving Form (Please go to the Student System to print out the School Leaving Form.)
8.Thesis upload information
9. English Language Course of Regulation and Requirements for International Graduate Degree Students
(1)International students must pass Intermediate level of the GEPT or other same level of English test( Please find the attached file )before graduation.
(2)International students should submit the official transcript of the GEPT or other same level of English test while applying for oral exam.
(3)Please follow the regulation after international students 2021 fall admission.
(4)Other unmentioned matters would be in accordance with School/ Department regulations.
(5) Regulation File