- Faculty and Staff
- Forms and Links
The Thesis Oral Exam Procedure for Master Program
1.When the examination topic and date are confirmed,
Please input the thesis topic and advisor at [Student Information System], then print out three sheets which are The Advisor’s Recommendation Letter, Approval Sheet for Degree Examination Committee and Examination Grading Sheet from the system, respectively.
2. Please submit the following forms five days before the oral exam:
(2) The Advisor's Recommendation Letter (Print from [Student Information System])
(4) Transcript for all semesters (Need to complete 24 credits's course).
(5) Complete "Seminar (1)", "Seminar (2)" and "Special Seminar in Engineering".
3.English Language Course of Regulation and Requirements for International Graduate Degree Students
(1) Internationl students must pass Intermediate level of the GEPT or other same level of English test( Please find the attached file )before graduation.
(2) International students should submit the official transcript of the GEPT or other same level of English test while application of oral exam.
(3) Please follow the regulation after international students 2021 fall admission.
(4) Other unmentioned matters would be in accordance with School/ Department regulations.
4. The procedure of applying for the oral exam fee is as follows:
(1) Please contact staff Miss Lin (extension number: 3631): Be allowed to apply for the budget of oral defense fee. Please ask the committee to confirm the transferring account of bank ( post office) or paying the cash of oral exam fee by applying in advance.
(2) Ask for the assistant of financial management in your LAB (laboratory) to Finish the next work, including of applying for cash from Campus in advance and reimbursing the expenses. (Look the example below)
5. The day of oral exam
(1) Confirm the oral examination fee and the traffic allowance to every committee:
(i) inquiring about the bank of transfer-account
(2) Approval Sheet for Degree Examination Committee, the list of oral exam fee and transportation fee document need to be signed by all committee members.
(3) Submit Examination Grading Sheet to committee members
6. Submit the following sheets within five days after the oral test
(1) Return ''signed'' Approval Sheet for Degree Examination Committee and Examination Grading Sheet to Lecturer Huang ( #6542 Office: E1-243)
(2) Return the list of oral exam fee and transportation fee document to staff Miss Lin (#3631)
7. Graduation Procedure
2. Please go to the Student System to print out the School Leaving Form.
3. Submit one paperback thesis copy light green to Lecturer Huang ( #6542 Office: E1-243) , and one hardback thesis copy (black) to the library.
8. Related Forms
9.Thesis upload information